The main modules merchandise management, accounting and production support your company in further growth.
Main module Merchandise management:
The main package was developed according to the most modern standards of business management and information technology, which were analysed through extensive market research and years of experience. It contains the functions of common merchandise management systems as well as newly developed additional features to offer you the possibility to organise the processes in your company more efficiently.
- Purchase / Sales (Document Management)
- Warehouse Management (Articles, Bills of Material, Inventory, Warehouse, Supplier Catalog)
- Human ressources
- Master Data
- Contracts, etc.
- Additional package CRM
- Additional package Human Resources
- Additional package Logistics
- Additional package Quality management
- Additional package Management
- Documentation and management of customer relationships
- Mailing campaigns
- Contact reports
- Sales territories
- International cities
- agent management
- Managing the HR master
- Accounting and payroll settings
- Qualification profiles with documentation
- Educational and career path
- workstation management
- Manage transport services
- Fleet and logbooks
- logistical connection to DPD
- UPS, etc.
- Test equipment management
- Inspection plans
- Inspection orders in purchasing
- sales and production
- Corporate structure
Main Accounting Package:
ZEPHIR's main accounting package fully complies with the latest financial standards. It combines all the standard features of common accounting systems with newly developed additional features that can help you to make your process flows even more efficient.
Years of experience through the programming and use of system solutions in accounting as well as extensive requirement studies have enabled us to programme the software in an even more user-oriented way.
The main accounting package and the associated additional packages contain the following functionalities:
- Standard postings
- Open items
- Document posting
- Batch posting
- Cash journal
- Payment transactions
- Cost center / carrier evaluation
- Key figure analysis with graphical display
- Recording of all fixed assets
- Depreciation methods linear and degressive as well as special depreciation
- Optional monthly or annual depreciation
- Recording and consideration of various withholding tax types in document management (purchasing / sales) as well as in financial accounting.
Production main package:
Behind every article to be produced is a technology in which all data relevant to production converge. The technologies are described via operations to which materials, subassemblies and supplies, machines, tools and personnel can be assigned - both in-house and external production are supported.
The actual production of articles is mapped via production orders, which can be scheduled, planned and recalculated once the operating data has been recorded.
- Master data (resources, material, time management)
- Remaining parts management
- Production orders,
- multi-level BOMs
- Routing / work preparation
- flexible costing
- Document management
- Recording of working time intervals on production orders,
- External production
- Sales material planning
- Production program planning, single, series, variant and machine production