Extremely harsh industrial environments - where dust, ash, moisture, high temperatures and vibrations prevail - inevitably call for robust techniques and equipment.
As a manufacturer of industrial computers, JENTECH Datensysteme AG offers compact terminal PCs that are also suitable for these particularly harsh environmental conditions. The industrial terminals are made of stainless steel and have no ventilation openings, providing a degree of protection up to IP65.
The terminal DET 4000 (data acquisition terminal) is equipped with a bright and high-contrast display and can be operated via touch screen and wireless keyboard. The special infrared touch screen technology requires no calibration even in the case of strong electrical interference fields during operation. Another special feature is the extremely wear-resistant and vandal-proof glass screen. The touch screen can also be operated with gloves.
Also integrated are a barcode reader and a network connection via radio. For peripherals, RS-232 and USB interfaces are available, optionally, e.g. Frame grabber or a CAN bus interface can be integrated via PC 104 or Card Bus.
A device holder for wall or table mounting is included. Optionally, a stainless steel column can be delivered for floor mounting.
Control, control and data acquisition functions in industry,
Presentation purposes (fairs and exhibitions),
Visitor and information terminal
- State-of-the-art technology in robust stainless steel housing
- Excellent suitability for industrial use by Protection class IP 65
- Infrared touch-screen operation with your finger (also in a glove) or a writing instrument works just as well in wet conditions as in direct sunlight
- Special touch screen technology requires no calibration even in the case of strong electrical interference fields during operation
- Screen additionally protected by extremely wear-resistant safety glass
- Sealed against contamination
- Extremely insensitive to shocks and vibrationsl
- Barcode reader and network connection integrated via radio
- RS-232 and USB interfaces for peripherals
- Optional integration of frame grabber or CAN bus interface via PC 104 or Card Bus
- Device holder for wall or table mounting included
- Optional stainless steel column for floor mounting
- Fields of application: Control, control and data acquisition functions in industry, presentation purposes (fairs and exhibitions), Visitor and information terminal